Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time to Move On

It's time to move on. I'm selling the SP and it's parts. Price of car would depend on specs wanted with it. Asking for RM35K for base car complete with 180+hp engine, some cf stuff and full superpro bushes, complete rear evo suspension
arms. Price of parts for sale.

Full carbon bonnet. 100% cf with no csm layer. Weights
4.5kg including frame. Stainless steel hook catch –
RM3K
Full carbon GT side mirror – RM500
Full carbon spark plug cover – RM200
Carbon timing belt cover – RM300
SSR Type C 16” X 7” wheels complete with Advan Neova [SOLD 30/8]
AD07 205-45 series tyres – RM3K [SOLD 30/8]
Racing Gear 7075 aluminium alloy forged lugnuts (16 pieces) – RM250 [SOLD 30/8]
Wilwood brake kit. Includes Dynapro calipers, wildwood
pads, brake hose + end fitting, caliper adapter and
12mm space – RM3.5K
Works Bell Rapfix II quick release boss kit – RM650 [SOLD 31/8]
Momo Corse Model 78 steering wheel (leather) – RM350 [SOLD 31/8]
Kaaz Powerpot 1.5 way plate limited slip differential
– RM2K. RM3K if include MIVEC gb and Jun lightweight
flywheel
Rear Whiteline 2-way adjustable GTI-spec anti-roll bar
(18mm) complete with Superpro D bushes – RM500
Rear Hot Bits strut bar – RM100
Front carbon strut bar with CNC machine aluminium
alloy end mounts – RM850
Carbon R3 shift knob – RM100 [SOLD 25/8]
Cusco brake cylinder stopper – RM200
Cusco oil catch can complete with Goodridge 200 series
hoses and Goodridge hose finishers – RM350
DMS 50mm WRC Group N spec dampers. 2 way independently
adjustable (20 for compression and 4 for rebound)
complete with Cusco pillowball aluminium plate top
mounts and DMS adapters – RM5.5K [SOLD]
Samco radiator hoses – RM200 [SOLD 31/8]
Carbon slam panel - RM200 [SOLD 25/8]
Ralliart engine oil cap – RM200 [SOLD 1/9]
Ralliart radiator cap 1.1 kg/cm – RM90 [SOLD 1/9]
Odyssey PC680 MJT battery including carbon battery
tray, wiring and termination – RM550
If you want the engine, find me a stock decent 4G93P engine, ECU and add in RM2K

Price negotiable. Serious enquiries pls contact me @ llsaw1@yahoo.com. And I really mean serious enquiries. Selling things on the net is becoming a big hassle nowadays. Lotsa emails for pixs requests, etc, etc and that's it. Also I know the market price and what I'm offering. No offence but contact me only and only if you can really afford. Also if you have a counter offer pls make it reasonable. Do not waste my time and yours. As an example one person tried bring the price of my Sentra's less than 2 month old CD MP3 head unit to RM150 when a brand new set will set u back bout RM600+.

So the answer to WHY?
1. I barely have time nowadays to mod or run the SP. Only ever run the SP during weekends. Mileage is down to about 30-40km per week.
2. I don't really have the excess cash to justify playing around with 2 cars. Make that 3 if I include the other half's Optra.
3. Getting really disillusioned and sick with having to do nearly every other mod myself and with the local mod industry. There's still no dyno today in Penang so this means any engine mods means a trip down to KL. I've also been waiting for some development parts for close to a year.
4. To really further take the SP to the next level would require big big bucks. Something which I can ill afford as I have a semi-d house which I need to furnish and renovate. That should nicely take up all my time and finances for the next 6 months or so.

To sum it all up time is catching up fast. I'll continue this blog to the best of my ability as I still have lotsa remaining articles to write. Plus the development continues as my bro Jack is getting some of the SP's works parts and is continuing to push the barrier! Finally to all you fellow Proton Wira, Satria, Putra & GTI/SR3 enthusiasts out there I would like to thank you for all the compliments. You guys and gals (I hope) have been wonderful. It's been great running this blog. Keep the mods coming.

29 comments:

Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adrian said...

i've only recently found your webpage and man you are well informed. its sad to see the sp go as i was always looking forward to the next mod. gl and cheers.

Anonymous said...

oh man, I only just found out about your blog this month :(. Good luck with your future endevours, even if it's furnishing a house instead of getting titanium bits for a car :)

llsaw said...

All,

Thanks for the compliments. There's always new cars to play with. Perhaps a Focus or Civic file in the future? :)

Anonymous said...

oh man.... well nice to hear that ur moving on... getting a new semi d? XD well good luck in ur financial stuff!

Anonymous said...

thanx all this time for providing unsurpassed information on car modding!!!

llsaw said...

Bought my semi-d late 2003 looking at pixs and the land was stil filled with pinang and coconut trees. It's ready now..

llsaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

once a friend mod his EK 9 to the fullest, and sell off his EK, then 2 years later, he is back with a EVO 7...

Andrew is not stopping, he is just resting and preparing for another project, SP for him already to the limit, it's really time to move on...

he will be back...

llsaw said...

Folks,

Pls note that I'll still be around maintaining this blog when time permits. Always feel free to ask me any questions or if u need help.

Anonymous said...

yea!! hope you back soon with a better car llsaw!

btw hows the sales of ur stuff goin?

llsaw said...

Sales of what stuff? Parts from my SP?

Anonymous said...

opss sorry its gonein12sec@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

-repost-. try to contact u but cant reach ur mail.

interested in ur engine.

cheers.

Anonymous said...

hey andrew, i've been following your posts for quite sometime and really love your research and work. i'm a close friend of sv's and he showed me your blog quite sometime ago and i've been following ever since. it's sad that you have to let your baby go. i wish you all the best in all your future projects and hope to see you back here one day with a new monster! this is one hardcore fella guys, hats off to you! respect! =)

Anonymous said...

yeh.. sales in SP's parts.. are they almost sold off?

how bout ur car? hows the sales goin?

llsaw said...

SV,

Why the interest? U wanna buy? :) Let's just say my email's going crazy. My apologies if I take a while to reply.

llsaw said...

Jack,

Don't show me sad face lar. It's left to you to carry on the struggle! In future this blog will be showcasing your mods. Buzz me ya. Going to give u access to this blog.

Anonymous said...

interested loads... esp ur cf stuff. but looks like the knob is gone! T_T too hesitant.

mivek4doddle said...

theres no limit to this modding thang. im getting exhausted also after 12 years of playing cars. i might get a hilux so i can numb my ass when there is a pothole and go up the curb when there is a jam.

u forgot to feature(in a mag) your car before removing the goodies. it would have been a once-in-a-life time thingy.

llsaw said...

Bro,

No need mag featurelar. I mod my car to learn and for personal satisfaction. BTW will try arrange shipment of your samcos soonest.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,
I'm writing from sometimes sunny Australia here and somehow stumbled across your page. I'm amazed at what you've achieved with the SP and also stoked that there is someone else in the automotive world who mods for a total package rather than bling.

I have a Lancer GSR with Evo II running gear and am wondering wether your calipers came as a bolt on kit or whether you had custom bracket's made to suit.

If you wouldn't mind I'd also like to know about a few other things you've done to the SP

email at rxsevengt@westnet.com.au

Thanks and all the best with the house!

Anonymous said...

no updates wan? T_T

Anonymous said...

hey llsaw, ur link to mivek4doddle's blog... he said he has a jap short shifter.. i have no way of contacting him.... so i couldnt ask what shifter it is.. do u have any idea?

llsaw said...

Sorry for the hiatus Guys. The SP has been sold :( I'll be putting up a post on that soon.

There won't be a Super Sentra but if I have time I might start a blog on the Sentra's ICE/audio setup :)

llsaw said...

SV,

Mr Hazry aka MIVEC4DODDLE can be reached at hazryhaxdy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

thankx man!

Anonymous said...

Hi bro. Sent u a mail about SuperPro's. Hoping to hear a detailed reply from u!

zEL said...

Hi Andrew, do you still sell the MIVEC gearbox? you got a contact? im looking for a MIVEC gearbox because mine is semi broken.