Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Whats New

Sorry it has been a long time since I have updated the blog. I have been very busy with so many things going on especially for my move to Germany. Nevertheless some decisions has been made and I now no longer intend to sell SP. It will be put in dry storage until I am sure of what I want to do.

On a positive note, I have since my last post continued with the development work of SP and have added on the following:

1. R3 stage 2 front lip with additional splitter
2. Upgraded water injection pump - from 150psi to 250 psi
3. New 6 pot Wilwood calipers and Wilwood 300mm two piece discs.
4. New development header from Tonnka - 4-2-1 design
5. New custom airbox from Tonnka
6. Racepak IQ3 Data Logging dash with additional USM module
7. Federal RSR tyres

I have also attended two RCA track day with SP, one in March and the other in July. I have set a PB for SP around SIC at 2m47.1 sec. I am very sure with more chasis and suspension setup, SP is able to go around SIC much quicker.

When I have the time, I will update the blog with more details of the above mods.

7 comments:

llsaw said...

From what I hear the SP is capable of being much faster @ SIC :)

+ akatsuki + said...

wohoo! glad that u still wanna keep the SP!!

if u dont mind, which tonnka design header that u use?

Firdaus Asri said...

All the best bro. I'm hunching SP is in the league of FD2R pace in SIC :)

llsaw said...

Bro,

For some reason I've not been able to post to your blog. Being trying for months. Every time I try to post it asks me to log in. Once I log in it is still showing me as "Anonymous". When I type and try to post it is asking me to log in once again. Have tried these 4-5 times. Seems to be an endless loop :(

Jack said...

I really like your 595 rsr. They look great after so many laps. Fix the h2O injection and 8.8k rpm > than FD2R pace :P

Mugil said...

andrew,
i am sure it is, just need more track n tinkering time. Of both which i dont have now! not sure why u cant post it though! i cant even seem to add any link to my list...

akatsuki,

4-2-1 hytech design i think.

firdaus,
its almost there! but cant quite finish it :)

jack,
yups the rsr's are really brilliant on the track. u forgotten brakes as well :)

llsaw said...

Bro Mugil,

I can post no issues. Just can't on the Pocong GTI blog.