Thursday, September 18, 2008

HPC 30th November 2008

May not come as a suprise but I have now registered for a place in Gp 2 for the HPC event on the 30th November. It will be a full track event so I need to work on SP to increase more front end grip especially through T5 and T6 based on the previous track day experience. Plan to get SP corner weight'ed before the event, lets see whether I can fit that in my tight work and life schedule. FYI I have only clocked less than 5k km on the SP since purchasing it which is going to be about 2 years now.

Anyone else going for the HPC event on 30th Nov? Do drop a line as it will be nice to put a face to the name/nick on that day!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going in Group 2 as well ^_^ don't makan me kow kow ar...

Jack said...

Oh uh, I'll better make sure my blinkers are working!!

Anonymous said...

Ill be in group 2.i know what its like getting stuff stolen from my car so at least well kind of have something in common..hahaha

Jack said...

Hey there wai meng, hope everything works out and I'll see you there in your Satria R3.

Mugil said...

jack,

i think i will have my blinkers on for u la!!!

racerboy,

hope to meet u at the track then!

Arif Jay said...

bro dont bother, go for open track day. full track to urself for 3 hours and only pay 200 bucks

Anonymous said...

hey mugil

stumbled upon this blog whilst researching on the SGTi/Putra.

I must say Andrew has done a great job documenting all his mods and know-how, I've always been curious behind the whole SGTi-Lotus Tuned Suspension, could you point out the main difference between the Putra & the SGTi's stock suspension set up?

I'm now in the market for 'fun' car that doesn't break the bank...its a toss up between the putra and the SGTi some pointers would be great!

Thanks in advance!